We are Hiring!
Pool World, Inc. is a 40 year old locally owned company with 4 locations in the Spokane / Coeur d’Alene area.
We are currently seeking full-time Construction Workers. General construction experience is preferred but is not required.
The responsibilities associated with the position include but are not limited to the following:
Assisting Construction crew with building swimming pools & spas.
General physical / manual labor associated with constructing pools & spas.
This position does require you to be on our corporate drivers insurance and maintain a clean driving record.
- Be able to lift at least 100lbs.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Be able to work a physically demanding position in nature and does require squatting, kneeling, reaching, and using tools.
- Be able to work outdoors for 10-12/hrs per day regardless of weather.
- Be professional is appearance & attitude
- Be reliable & trustworthy
- Be hardworking
- Be willing to work outdoors
- Have a positive attitude & be a team player
- Be willing and interested in learning
Monday through Friday with the occasional Saturday, 50+ hours per week.
Pool World, Inc. is an over 40 year old locally owned company with 4 locations in the Spokane / Coeur d’Alene area.
We are currently seeking Part-Time Sales Professionals to add to our team!
We are seeking self-starting, self-motivated, high-energy individuals who want to be part of a teamwork oriented Sales Team.
The responsibilities associated with this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting customers with water care analysis.
- Providing customer service to customers in a retail setting.
- Educating customers about products and services offered by Pool World.
- Stocking, cleaning and maintaining a sales floor.
- Sales support to the Store Manager and coworkers.
A qualified candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated/self starter
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to stay on task without directives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Reliable mode of personal transportation to get to & from work as well as to travel between store locations as necessary.
- Prior Experience is not required
Store Hours :Monday – Saturday 9:00-6:00. Scheduled hours will be based on your availability and Pool World’s needs. Travel between store locations will occur on occasion.
Position is Min Wage plus Commission. We also offer a great benefits package for everyone working over 20 hours a week.