Plastimayd Liner Rebate - May 06, 2013
Summer time is approaching fast! Many pool owners realize that this may be the year to update their swimming pools with a new liner!
Place a deposit today and reserve your spot for your new liner installation! Liner installations are first come first serve and have many liners have already been installed!
Plastimayd is offering an amazing manufacture rebate! Through the end of May, they are offered a $100 rebate. Don’t worry if you have to wait till summer to order your new liner… They are offering a $50 rebate for June, July and August!
For more information on replacing your liner, please call one of our four store locations! To see before and after photos of new liners, please visit our webpage under Remodels.
May is Water Safety Month! - May 03, 2013
Water Safety Tips:
- Stay close, be alert and watch children in and around the pool area
· Never leave a child unattended in a pool or spa and always watch children when they are near water
· Teach children basic water safety tips
· Keep children away from pool drains, pipes and other openings to avoid entrapment
· Have a telephone close by when using a pool or spa
· If a child is missing, look in the pool or spa first
· Share safety instructions with family, friends and neighbors
- Learn and practice water safety skills
· Learn how to swim and teach your children how to swim
· Learn to perform CPR on children and adults, and update those skills regularly
· Understand the basics of the life-saving so that you can assist in a pool emergency
- Have appropriate equipment for your pool or spa
· Install a four-foot or taller fence around the pool and spa. Use a self-closing/self-latching gates. Ask your neighbors to do the same with their pools.
· Install and use a lockable safety cover on your pool or spa.
· If your house serves as a fourth side of a fence around a pool, install door alarms and always use them. For additional protection, install window guards on windows facing pools or spas.
· Install pool and gate alarms to alert you when a child goes near the water.
· Ensure any pool and spa you use has compliant drain covers, and ask your pool service provider if you do not know.
· Maintain pool and spa covers in good working order.
· Consider using a surface wave or underwater alarm.
To find out more information on Water Safety, please visit www.safekids.org
For more information on where to find us, please visit our Location & Hours page!
Doughboy Swimming Pools! - May 02, 2013
Doughboy Swimming pools have a variety of models to fit everyone’s needs! Come in today to see the available models, some of which that may be buried underground and have up to a 7 foot deep end!
Doughboy pools are amazing! One of the reasons why they are a superior pool is because Doughboy manufactures their pool walls using zinc clad hot-dipped galvanized steel walls that receive multiple protective coatings with a special epoxy coating protecting against corrosion and condensation. This creates a high quality product that will last longer while having a terrific warranty!
If you are interested in having an above ground or an in ground swimming pool, please visit our Above-Ground Pools page!