Snow has started to fall! - November 05, 2013
Once again, the weather has taken a surprising turn! This time, it includes cold weather and snow falling. If you are like most of us in the Spokane and Coeur d’Alene area; you weren’t quit ready for snow. For gosh sakes, it’s only November 5th.
Well there is one way that we can think of to help enjoy this spurt of winter! Get ready, set, go and hurry up and climb into your hot tub. This is our favorite way to enjoy snowflakes falling. The air may be crisp and snow may be falling but while you are sitting in your hot tub, you will be submersed in warm swirling jets and the steam rising will help keep your face warm.
Ok, if you do not have a hot tub… Now is the time to start thinking, planning and making it happen before Thanks Giving. Soaking in a hot tub is a lot more enjoyable when you share your time with a loved one! Check out our Residential Hot Tubs page!
Hot Tub Delivery - November 04, 2013
We are just so excited to announce another amazing hot tub delivery! Recently there has been some changes to our delivery crews and well we must say that the change has been for the better. The evidence has proven so!
This latest hot tub delivery was out in the Coeur d’Alene area and what a view!
This particular hot tub is a 2013 Hot Spring Spa Grandee with a white pearl shell and espresso skirting around the hot tub. Some fantastic features of this specific hot tub is that the customer upgraded and selected to run the ACE Salt Water Care Package. The salt water system contains special electrodes that create a variety of powerful and effective cleaners while only using minimal amounts of salt. Ace allows you to enjoy your hot tub with ease of maintenance while relaxing in smoother, softer water on a nightly basis.
For more information on hot tubs with salt water sanitation, please visit our ACE Salt Water System.
Happy Halloween! - October 31, 2013
Today like every other Halloween is filled with goblins, ghouls, witches, super heroes and fairies. While adventuring out tonight with your family and friends, please keep a few things in mind to have a fun, safe and eventful night!
Halloween has a horrible and terrifying statistic that children and adults are twice as likely to be hit by a car and killed as on any other day of the year. Since the possibility of being injured is twice as high, be mindful to protect your children by having constant supervision, planning a route, having flashlights and cell phones.
Here are a few other recommendations on having a fun filled night!
- Make sure costumes fit properly and will not be a tripping hazard
- Ensure that all accessories or props with costumes are dull and cannot puncture, they should be short, soft and flexible. Any toy guns, swords or weapons should be left at home.
- Any loose and flowing fabric is reduces to prevent being caught on fire.
- Choose face paint and make up over a mask. This will allow children and adults to have unobstructed vision.
- Supervision of children under 13 while trick-or-treating, older children should stay in groups and should have an established curfew. They should be expected to stick to a route.
- Remind your children to trick-or-treat only well-lit houses with front doors that may be viewed from the street. This includes instructing the kids never to enter any home.
- Inspect all candy before allowing children to eat it. Avoid handmade treats.
For all of you adults who will be adventuring out with your goblins and ghouls, just remember at the end of the night you will have your warm and ready hot tub to climb into after the trick-or-treating is over. Climb in, relax and warm up!
For more information on the hot tubs Pool World carries, please visit our Residential Hot Tubs page.