New Swimming Pool Install! - September 17, 2014
Fall has arrived and our pool construction department is busy at work installing and finishing new swimming pools all around the area.
This swimming pool is being installed in the Spokane area. The collection of pictures depicts a 16x40 concrete wall vinyl lined in ground swimming pool. Within the next few weeks this pool will be completed with a variety of special features including an automatic pool cover, heat pump, variable speed pump, and an EasyTouch Automated pool control system.
A pool design may be simple or elaborate depending on the owner’s needs. More information on vinyl pools is available at Residential Swimming pools.
National Honey Month - September 16, 2014
September has already started, but did you know that September is National Honey Month! Honey has a variety of uses including health benefits, here are just a few!
- Prevents cancer and heart disease because it contains flavonoids, antioxidants which help to reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
- Reduces ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders which was recently discovered and help improve bacterial gastroenteritis.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal by the enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide which is added by the bees during the production process.
- Increased performance through boosting and maintaining a glycogen levels and is a great natural sweetener.
- Reduce cough and throat irritation through the use of honey, especially buckwheat honey. Honey has been shown to be just as effective as a single does of dextromethorphan.
- Blood sugar regulation is also a benefit of honey, because the honey has the exact combination of fructose and glucose works together with the body to regulate blood sugar levels. Some honey is even considered to be low hypoglycemic index.
- Heals wounds and burns by applying honey to the surface of the wound. This has been proven to be as effective as silver sulfadiazine.
- Probiotic, some honeys contain large amounts of friendly bacteria. These friendly bacteria’s include 6 species of lactobacilli and 4 species of bifidobactera.
- Beautiful skin, since honey has anti-bacterial qualities and when honey is combined with other ingredients it can be moisturizing and nourishing to the skin.
Since honey has so many benefits and a variety of uses then the latest recipe is highly recommended:
If you are looking for other recipes, please check out our Recipe of the Week page.
Pool School - September 15, 2014
Don’t let the amazing weather and sunshine from this weekend fool you! School is in session and Fall approaching fast!
To prepare for fall and winter, Pool World will be hosting their annual Pool Closing Seminar on Thursday September 18 @ 7:00 pm at our Central store located at 5701 E Sprague Ave.
This is an amazing event for new or experienced pool owners to come and learn about pool closing. Helping with this event will be our BioGuard representative who has years of expertise in the pool industry. Its an ideal time to come and ask questions about normal pool operation, water chemistry and pool closing. Come enjoy refreshments and take advantage of special savings.
Pool World’s annual Pool Closing Seminar is this Thursday September 18th @ 7:00 pm at our Central store located at 5701 E Sprague Ave.