Schedule your pool closing! - November 04, 2014
The weather has finally started to drop into the freezing temperatures around the Spokane and Coeur d’Alene area. If you haven’t already closed your swimming pool, now is the perfect time to do so! Our Service Department schedule for pool closings has started to open up. Please contact them at 1 800 876-4340.
If you have already closed but do not love your winter cover for your swimming pool, it isn’t too late to order a winter safety cover. CoverLogix has created a unique safety cover that is ideal for every inground swimming pool. You will notice that the cover will fit snuggly across the top of your pool and secured with anchors onto the pool deck. A CoverLogix winter safety cover will provide you with the peace of mind that your swimming pool is secure; your children, grandchildren and pets are protected.
To request more information on CoverLogix winer safety cover, please visit our Information Request Form.
Hot Tub Delivery - November 03, 2014
We are just so excited to announce another amazing hot tub delivery! This latest hot tub delivery was right here in the Spokane area!
||This particular hot tub is a 2013 Caldera Geneva Hot Tub with a white pearl shell and redwood skirting. Some fantastic features of this specific hot tub are the customer upgraded to Silk Balance. Silk Balance is a natural water care product that helps to preserve the freshness of the water by assisting with sanitation.
For more information on hot tubs with salt water sanitation, please visit our Silk Balance Water System.
Stay safe tonight! - October 31, 2014
Halloween is filled with ghouls, witches, super heroes and princesses. This year it falls on a Friday which means an increase in families and adults taking part in the spooky festivities.
Every Halloween has terrifying statistics that children and adults are more than twice as likely to be hit by a car and killed. This is in part to the dark clothing, masks and the increased amount of pedestrians out in the evening. Since the possibility of being injured is twice as high, please be prepared and stay safe tonight.
Here are a few tips on having a fun filled Halloween night!
- Make sure costumes fit properly and will not be a tripping hazard.
- Ensure that all accessories or props with costumes are dull and cannot puncture; they should be short, soft and flexible. Any toy guns, swords or weapons should be left at home.
- Reduce any loose and flowing fabric to prevent tripping.
- Choose face paint and make up over a mask. This will allow children and adults to have unobstructed vision.
- Supervise of children under 13 while trick-or-treating, older children should stay in groups and should have an established curfew. They should be expected to stick to a route.
- Remind your children to trick-or-treat only well-lit houses with front doors that may be viewed from the street. This includes instructing the kids never to enter any home.
- Inspect all candy before allowing children to eat it. Avoid handmade treats.
If you are partaking in Halloween adult events and bubbly concoctions, please remember to designate a driver or call a cab. Tonight with the increased foot traffic, it’s not worth the risk.
For all of you adults, who will be adventuring out with your goblins and ghouls, just remember at the end of the night you will have your warm and ready hot tub to climb into after the trick-or-treating is over. Climb in, relax and warm up! For more information on the Hot Spring, Caldera or Free Flow hot tubs, please visit our Residential Hot Tubs page.